My Third Jerger Clock - Another Beauty!

Well it is nice to have friends in High Places they say.  In my case my very good buddy Aslam who lives in London was kind enough to call me one day and tell me that I have sent a chess clock with my brother.  In my mind I thought it was a BHB or perhaps a DGT.

Imagine my delight when I opened the bag and found the traditional green box that is characteristic of Jerger Chess Clocks.  The glass cover for both dials was missing but what I found out latter made me really excited.  This one was really beautiful with its chrome plate with "Jerger Olympia" and best of all had an unusual flag mechanism which had a small spring.   Anyway I will leave some photos for you to check out what I mean....



See the small little spring mechanism 

2 Responses to "My Third Jerger Clock - Another Beauty!"

Like us on facebook